Bury St. Edmunds Basketball Club are the longest-established club in the area, and the only Clubmark-accredited club in West Suffolk.
We're a volunteer-led club, and without our own venue, we rely on the subscription fees of our members, and the support of local (and national) organisations in order to support our club's growth.
In the past three years, we've seen our club's membership grow significantly, and with the move into the National Basketball League, we regularly have large crowds on game days.
If you'd like to learn more about our club and our mission, visit the "Our Club" page.
Whilst we've only been offering National League basketball for the past season, we can already boast a number of achievements:
- One current international player.
- Our Head Coach, Arron MacDonald, is the current Coach of the Year for East Region, and a nominee for the award nationally.
- Our "All Girls" Head Coach, Joanna Brawn, is the current Most Inspiring Female award winner for the East Region, and a nominee for the award nationally.
- Joanna was also the region's first Ambassador for the "All Girls" programme.
- Our Associate Head Coach, Hayley Rigby, has had international experience as a player, and is a National Cup-winning Head Coach
- Two players with regional level involvement in the "Aspire" talent programme in the past two seasons.
- Multiple players representing Suffolk at age group inter-county tournaments.
- Five unbeaten junior seasons in the past decade.
- An average of one trophy per season over the past decade-plus for our Senior Teams.
All of these achievements have driven more traffic to our website and social media, and in-turn, to our sponsors.
Our current sponsors are all shown in the footer of our website, linked to their own website or social media, and we have sponsorship packages in place with multiple branding opportunities for organisations of any size. We also offer exclusivity as standard with all of our partner organisations, meaning that we will not partner with anyone else within your industry at the same level as your organisation, without your agreement.
The options we offer (and some detail regarding them) includes:
An agreement whereby your organisation makes a payment in exchange for your logo being prominently featured on a team kit.
Training Equipment Sponsorship
An agreement whereby your organisation makes a payment in exchange for your logo being prominently featured on our team training kit.
An agreement whereby your organisation has a sideline advertising board for all NBL home game days.
An agreement whereby your organisation provides us with goods or services in a mutually exclusive and beneficial manner.
An agreement whereby your organisation purchases match balls for use within the teams at the club.
Player / Coach Sponsorship
An agreement whereby your organisation supports one of our talented senior athletes, or volunteer coaches.
Summer Camp Sponsorship
An agreement whereby your organisation would make a payment in exchange for your logo on the player and coach Summer Camp apparel, and support our summer camp!
Become a Booster!
An agreement by which an individual makes a small, annual donation to the club, to help support our programme.
There are also other opportunities which may be available on a case-by-case basis, but if you'd like more information regarding supporting us, please, get in touch!
As a club, we're consistently active on social media, and regularly average monthly views across platforms which are significantly larger than the population of Bury St. Edmunds. We've seen this reach positively impact a number of our sponsors, and so we know that it can continue to have a positive impact on our sponsors in the future.
We have a diverse club in respect of ages, and as such, offer the opportunity to sponsor (and market yourselves) across the following age groups:
- U12 Boys & Girls
- U14 Boys & Girls
- U16 Boys & Girls
- Senior Men & Women Local League
- Senior Men National League
If you believe that you can support our vision of growing the game of basketball within West Suffolk, if you can contribute to our work in coaching the person - not just the player - and if you can help us to make the next generation of people to graduate from our club to be better members of society, please, get in touch and #BackTheBulldogs!